- People who would like to listen to the stories of others
- People who would like to share stories
- People who want to share experiences with a community as they learn how to record themselves
- Those who would like to record someone else
Just cut and paste the below email and send it on, it has all the links to take them to the relevant pages and posts so they can have a look and decide for themselves.Thanks for helping to share
Hello and Greetings
Everyone has an amazing life but most people never have the chance to share their story.
Many people talk of writing a biography of themselves or of someone else but never quite get around to it. What if instead of a written biography it was a conversational audio recording of those stories, in their own voice, with all their personality shinning through.
Create Your Life Story is where I share tips and tricks, techniques and methods, to record, edit and publish Life Stories using modern digital technology. To share the stories of a life with family, friends and the world as people choose.
There are two groups of people who would be interested in creating a Life Story.
- Someone who wants to record their own life and memories.
- People who know someone else and would love to sit and record their story.
If you find the idea of recording audio Life Stories an interesting idea please go to CreateYourLifeStory.com and have a look at what is available for you. If you know of someone interested in recording themselves or someone else you would be assisting them a great deal by passed on this email along.
Create Your Life Story is a site full of free content to help people produce a Life Story.
- Podcast in iTunes, for sharing over whatever time-frame suits you.
- Video to help show how to use the various aspects of the site.
- Free e-Book to receive by simple download, with an overview of how to produce a Life Story.
- Personalised help if you need it.
Come over to Create Your Life Story and see how easy it is.
I’m looking forward to hearing some amazing stories.
Best of Days
P.S. Feel free to have a look at the Create Your Life Story site and use the information in any way you wish, to share these ideas around to those you feel would be interested.