Recording Life Stories
Get Your Free, Recording Life Stories e-Book Now.
Here is your free 25 page e-Book Recording Life Stories to help you get started with recording a Life Story. For many people this e-Book is all that you may need to started producing an interesting, well produced and engaging Life Story that others will love to hear. It’s full of all of the tips and techniques to help you feel confident and inspired to easily move forward on your project.
It’s always the conversations that we remember and recording a Life Story as audio is a way of capturing those memorable conversations. Why not record a conversation with the intention of publishing that audio. Then use the recording, as a starting point for a written biography.
Information to guide and help you feel confident
- Benefits of audio – Why it’s natural
- Microphones – Types and uses
- Portable recorders – You may already own
- Recording yourself – Tips and tricks
- Conversations with others – Making it natural
- Prompts – Keeping the conversation on track
- Editing – Styles to suit you
- Digital distribution – Sharing with others
- Analoge distribution – Older systems
- Archiving – So it remains forever
- Getting started – What to do first
Additional to the great content in Recording Life Stories is the continuing information being published through the podcasts series. Freely subscribe now in iTunes by clicking on this link to have the podcast automatically downloaded to your podcast folder in iTunes..
I’d love to hear from you. Please say hello or let me know what you think of the Recording Life Stories either by Email or check out the contacts page for other means of getting me.
Here is a handy link to get a PDF reader if you need it to view the e-Book.